| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tallahassee, Fl in April is somewhat warm at 19.1 °C (66.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.9 °C (80.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.2 °C (52.2 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 15.7 °C (28.3 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly arid. Circa 95mm (3.7in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:26 long and the longest day is 13:18 long with an average length of 12:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Tallahassee, Fl April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tallahassee, Fl, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tallahassee, Fl:
- Talbottonne, Ga, Usa - 249.2 kms (154.8 miles) N
- Highland Home, Al, Usa - 236.6 kms (147.1 miles) NW
- Blakely, Ga, Usa - 91 kms (56.5 miles) NW
- De Funiak Springs, Fl, Usa - 173.8 kms (108 miles) WNW
- Apalachicola, Florida, Usa - 106.1 kms (66 miles) SW
- Macon, Georgia, Usa - 258.1 kms (160.4 miles) NNE
- Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa - 218.9 kms (136 miles) NNE
- Albany, Ga, Usa - 175.1 kms (108.8 miles) N
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 212.4 kms (132 miles) NE
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 204.4 kms (127 miles) ENE
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 67.9 kms (42.2 miles) NNE
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 138.6 kms (86.2 miles) ENE
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 249.1 kms (154.8 miles) E
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 134.3 kms (83.5 miles) ESE
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 226.4 kms (140.7 miles) ESE