Vs > Jerez De La Frontera
Tallahassee, Fl vs Jerez De La Frontera Climate & Distance Between
Tallahassee, Fl vs Ust-Oloj, Russia
Tallahassee, Fl vs Bern, Switzerland
Tallahassee, Fl vs Montrose, Co, Usa
Tallahassee, Fl vs Pilar, Paraguay
Jerez De La Frontera vs Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Jerez De La Frontera vs Lexington, Mo, Usa
Jerez De La Frontera vs Kenitra, Morocco
Jerez De La Frontera vs Funchal, Madeira
Shingle Point, Yt vs Essej
Holsteinsborg vs Marrakech
Murmansk vs Casablanca
Mogilev vs De Kooy
- The distance between Tallahassee, Fl, Usa and Jerez De La Frontera, Spain is approximately 7,077 km or 4,398 mi.
- To reach Tallahassee, Fl in this distance one would set out from Jerez De La Frontera bearing 289.6° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Tallahassee, Fl bearing 241.1° or WSW .
- Tallahassee, Fl has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Jerez De La Frontera has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- Tallahassee, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Jerez De La Frontera is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 1.9 °C (3.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.4 °C (4.3°F) more in Tallahassee, Fl. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1023.3 mm (40.3 in) more which is equivalent to 1023.3 l/m² (25.11 US gal/ft²) or 10,233,000 l/ha (1,093,976 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 6.3° higher in Tallahassee, Fl than in Jerez De La Frontera.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Tallahassee, Fl relative to Jerez De La Frontera. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Jerez De La Frontera vs Tallahassee, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-1)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -10 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Tallahassee, Fl vs Sandvig, Bornholm, Denmark
Tallahassee, Fl vs Tromso, Norway
Tallahassee, Fl vs Lancaster, Wi, Usa
Tallahassee, Fl vs Valdivia, Chile
Jerez De La Frontera vs Termoli, Italy
Jerez De La Frontera vs Birmingham, England, Uk
Jerez De La Frontera vs Alpine, Texas, Usa
Jerez De La Frontera vs Chupungnyong, North Korea
San Juan De Marcona vs Samarkand
Milan, Mn vs Wellington Aero
Kurgan vs Salina Cruz, Oaxacu
Nercinskij Zavod vs Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv
Tallahassee, Fl vs Jerez De La Frontera Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Tallahassee, Fl
- Talbottonne, Ga, Usa - 249.2 kms (154.8 miles) N
- Highland Home, Al, Usa - 236.6 kms (147.1 miles) NW
- Blakely, Ga, Usa - 91 kms (56.5 miles) NW
- De Funiak Springs, Fl, Usa - 173.8 kms (108 miles) WNW
- Apalachicola, Florida, Usa - 106.1 kms (66 miles) SW
- Macon, Georgia, Usa - 258.1 kms (160.4 miles) NNE
- Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa - 218.9 kms (136 miles) NNE
- Albany, Ga, Usa - 175.1 kms (108.8 miles) N
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 212.4 kms (132 miles) NE
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 204.4 kms (127 miles) ENE
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 67.9 kms (42.2 miles) NNE
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 138.6 kms (86.2 miles) ENE
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 249.1 kms (154.8 miles) E
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 134.3 kms (83.5 miles) ESE
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 226.4 kms (140.7 miles) ESE
Climate Guides for Locations near Jerez De La Frontera